Joan Mueting and Steve Mueting bring their extensive high-tech experience to Mueting Media.
Joan Mueting spent more than 11 years at Apple, Inc. designing and developing web-based and instructor-led training courses for Apple service technicians and sales representatives worldwide. Ms. Mueting's responsibilities included instructional design, content research and development, human interface design, multimedia development, and project management. At Apple, Ms. Mueting:
- Designed and developed product launch and market-specific sales training courses for Apple Sales Training Online.
- Designed and developed technical documentation and interactive AppleCare Service Training courses for service technicians and system engineers helping them to get trained, get certified, and stay current on Apple hardware and software troubleshooting.
Prior to joining Apple, Joan worked in the television broadcasting industry as a writer, producer, and account executive.
Mueting Media is a proud member of the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Steve Mueting brings more than 20 years experience in the high-tech field, serving in executive positions in Partner/Channel Management, Professional Services, and Customer Service and Support for such corporations as Legato Systems, Sybase, Inc., and Tandem Computers. Mr. Mueting
- Defined and implemented business processes for partnering and consulting organizations
- Designed and developed new partner and end-user support programs—leveraging expertise to identify and eliminate gaps in service and support processes and infrastructure. Responsibilities included hiring and training personnel, providing financial analysis, and determining profitability of new partner and end-user support programs
- Identified, developed and recruited system integration partners in the worldwide delivery of software solutions
- Spent years in identifying, qualifying, and negotiating professional services engagements with Fortune 500 customers
Prior to his high-tech experience, Mr. Mueting spent his early career in the telecommunications industry in sales, marketing and call center management.